Victoria Sport and Exercise update
From 11.59pm Thursday 10 June, Community Sport (Metropolitan Melbourne):
- Training for all community sport can resume outdoors.
- All members involved in the training need to be from the same sports team.
- The numbers are limited to the minimum number of people required to participate in and facilitate the training such as the coach. Competition is not permitted.
- You must stay within 25km of your home for community sport unless you are working or volunteering e.g. coach.
- You must wear a fitted face mask outdoors unless an exemption applies. You do not need to wear a mask if exercising strenuously.
- You can access the toilets, however, change rooms and indoor facilities must remain closed.
- Participants should come prepared to train - get in, train, get out.
- Spectators are only permitted for the purposes of supervising children or dependants.
- You cannot travel from metropolitan Melbourne to regional Victoria for Community sport training.