Rugby Australia and Rugby Victoria have confirmed the process and amounts for a credit or a refund of the registration fees paid for the 2020 competition season that did not occur due the pandemic. A summary of the outcome is as follows:
- 75% of the Rugby Australia Insurance levy is available. This also includes players who only paid the TRAINING ONLY option.
- 100% of the Rugby Victoria levy is available. TRAINING ONLY option payments included NO Rugby Victoria levy.
The table at the bottom outlines fees charged for registration for each age group in Juniors and Seniors, and the amounts available to be credited or refunded.
(Click HERE for a larger version)
Please note that this is the payment that was made to the Rugby Xplorer page for insurance and registration.
- Have the money applied as a CREDIT to the 2021 season Rugby Australia Insurance and levy fees;
- Request a refund based on a HARDSHIP due to the pandemic.
- Rugby Victoria levy - there is an additional option to donate this fee to Rugby Victoria to assist with game development in the state.
Please respond on your wishes via the link below by Thursday 29th of October. If you do not respond, your 2020 fees will be automatically credited to the 2021 season membership registration for yourself. Please note the credits will not be transferable to other parties in 2021.
Click HERE to download and read the Rugby Victoria statement in full.
Please click HERE to fill out the form detailing what you would like to do with this years registration fees. If you do not respond, your fee will automatically be converted to a credit that will be applied against your 2021 registration.