We hope everyone is enjoying the holiday and has a safe trip home if you’ve been away.
Senior training... has started again and the season is only 11 days away with the kick off against Box Hill. Get those registrations done, make sure you can find your mouth guards and have your boots in wearable condition.
Junior training... is still on going for the U18s, U16s, U14s at the moment on Tuesday and Thursdays at 6pm. The U12s will restart on Monday 12th at 6pm and the Pathway teams (U10s to U6/7s) will restart the following Monday 19th of April. Please remember that season starts on the dates below.
Round 0 Junior Competition - 24th April
Round 1 Junior Competition - 1st May
- Please make sure you have your registrations done on the Rugby Xplorer app as well (click HERE for info). You need it to be covered for insurance purposes and to have your names entered on the team sheets to play.
- New members please remember to email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
- For those that were wanting dispensation to be granted to play either up or down an age group, lease click on the following link to fill out the necessary paperwork for Rugby Victoria.
As soon as that is filled out and returned we can let you know when we will be able to see the kids at training for an assessment.
- Don’t forget your mouth guards for training
- It’s never too late to come down and join a team so tap your mates on the shoulder and bring them along for a run.
- Rugby Victoria have school holiday clinics for ages 8 to 14 being run on Thursday 15th of April (girls) and Friday 16th of April (boys) at Harlequin’s rugby grounds. Register by the 12th of April at https://victorianrugby.wufoo.com/forms/z1qkf49o03ufjwu/
Looking forward to seeing you all back at the club and bring on season 2021.