Skip to content
The aim of The Performance Centre program is to:
- Provide an elite training environment and program for key identified players.
- Develop players with positive training, playing and performance habits (on and of the field).
- Establish a key step into the “NEW” Rams rugby player pathway.
- Accelerate the knowledge and skill acquisition of all players.
- Provide improved player development in the Victorian Club Rugby Competition.
- Establish a blueprint for future coaching, game management and player development.